Hairloss Treatment in Greater Kailash, South Delhi
Hairloss Treatment- Causes, symptoms
Hair loss or Alopecia may be embarrassing and distressing to most people, lowering their confidence and self-esteem. Cheer up because now you can avail the benefits of hairloss treatment in Greater Kailash at Soul Derma. You and your dermatologist can choose to get rid of your baldness and enjoy thick and beautiful hair as before.
It is normal to lose around 60-100 hair per day, and new hair replaces these lost ones, so you will not come to know about any hair loss. Alopecia becomes apparent when the loss of hair is much more than new hair growth, resulting in continuous thinning of hair, causing baldness.
Let us know more about hair loss and where you can find the best doctor for hair fall solutions.
What are the causes of hair thinning or hair loss?
Hair loss may be related to some of these factors:
- Family history: This is the most common cause of hair loss that occurs with aging, and it is called androgenic alopecia, male or female –pattern baldness.
- Hormonal changes and certain medical conditions: Hormonal changes, as seen during pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, thyroid, etc., may cause temporary or permanent hair loss. Some scalp infections, Immune disorders, iron deficiency, vitamin A overdose, etc., also result in hair loss.
- Radiation therapy to the head or chemotherapy: Both are causes of alopecia.
- Certain medications: Thinning hair or loss of hair may be a side effect of some medicines for arthritis, heart issues, depression, high blood pressure, etc.
- Sudden stress: Due to some physical or emotional stress, hair loss is possible, which is usually temporary.
- Hair styling and hair treatments: excessive hair styling, which pulls your hair tight with more clips and pins or various hair treatments, may cause your hair to fall off.
We at Soul Derma clinic always determine the root cause by a detailed assessment and examination before we plan your treatment.
What can hair fall solutions be, and how can they be treated?
Alopecia treatment depends on its cause, so proper consultation and assessment by a dermatologist are essential before deciding on any treatment. There can be a variety of treatments:
- In case your hair thinning or fall is due to a certain disease, the medicine for that disease will reduce or stop your hair loss
- If the use of certain medications causes it, and if it is possible, the doctor may advise to stop or reduce the dose
- Some medicines for hair growth treatment are available in the form of shampoos or lotions but must be used on your dermatologist’s advice.
- Laser therapy: This therapy uses a concentrated beam of light, stimulating the hair follicles and thus encouraging hair growth. This is a very comfortable and non-invasive technique to increase your hair growth.
- Hair Transplant Surgery: This is the most effective and permanent hair thinning/loss treatment in Greater kailash, wherein the hair is surgically removed from the back/side of the head and put on the front and top of it. Hair transplant surgery has high success rates with minimal discomfort, and you can enjoy your new look with fully grown natural hair. Since these will be natural, you will need no special care or medicines once you have healed from the surgery. It is a one-time process; you need not visit the dermatologist frequently.
Which is the best clinic for hair thinning treatment in Delhi NCR?
Soul Derma is one of the best hair clinics in Delhi NCR, and it’s our specialty to treat those with severe hair loss problems with very high success rates. Our highly professional and skilled dermatologist Dr Anika Goel and her team have known to provide the patients with satisfying results with minimal discomfort. Additionally, our clinic is equipped with the best and latest modern-day tools and facilities to facilitate the highest quality of clinical outcomes further.
What are you waiting for? Come and experience the joy of seeing your dream version with us and get the best hair loss treatment in South Delhi at Soul Derma.